Sunday, October 7, 2007

Harry Potter 7: Discussion Question One

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoy reading each Harry Potter book for the first time. There's a (dare I say it?) magic and delight to not knowing where the story is going to take you. But I enjoy discussing the books as much as I enjoy reading them. They can be read on so many levels and I find that every person I talk to has a unique perspective and adds something new to the conversation.


I'd love to hear what you think... so I'm going to start posing some questions I have about the series (and the 7th book in particular). These are ambiguous, fun kinds of questions with no right answers. Please jump in with your opinion and feel free to e-mail me with any questions you'd like to see asked.

For my first question......


drumroll please....


and
spoiler
space
in
case
you
haven't
finished
Book
Seven.


Question One: Since there's no password, can anyone get into the Ravenclaw common room? Doesn't that make it rather unsecure?

1 comment:

  1. No, i don't think so because there is a question that test wisdom and that is speciffically what ravenclaw people are strongest at

    ReplyDelete